Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Styling It Up With The Kardashians

I love the Kardashian/Jenner family. They remind me a lot of my own family with their crazy ways. I am Khloe Kardashian - Wild, crazy, outspoken (even the name is the same!) Mum is Kris Jenner - Always running around crazy trying to keep the family in some order, sticks her nose into her daughters lives. My sister is more like Kim, soft spoken, wants to own the best of the best. Dad is exactly like Bruce Jenner - doesn't get a say in much, wants the best for his daughters, the only room in the house he can keep anything is the shed/garage!
I do have to say that they have fabulous taste in home decor. Here is a peek into the lush lives of the Kardashian / Jenner crowd.

Kim's Place

Ohh Love the bedroom








Kris and Bruce Jenner's old home





Kourtney's home which she is selling









Khloe's super stylish home office









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!