Friday, October 1, 2010

Bedroom Makeover - Getting There!

Things are not going quite as planned. They never do for me. I really would have liked to have things finished by now. The bedhead is the main problem. I have bought everything to make it, unfortunately Dad - Mr Carpenter- has looked at my bed and said it wont work. I didn't think too much about how I was going to attach my new headboard to my old headboard. I am either going to have to make a new base or buy (which will blow the budget)

The only other job I have left is the painting of the bedside tables and the chest of draws.

Here is a picture of my Chinese lanterns.



They are hanging evenly, it just doesn't look like it in this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!