Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lust List

I have a bad habit of buying things I love even though I have no idea where I will put them. If I like something enough I will buy it. This even goes for furniture. To stop this habit I have now gotten into yet another habit of taking photos of the items I like and sticking the photos into a photo album - sad yes!

These are some of the items I am coveting for!




These fab white leather dining chairs. Love the nail head trim.





This winged back arm chair would add glamour to any living room





Love the colour




Taking inspiration for my own headboard from this one. Love metallic tiles right now.




A cup of tea and a good book make for a good afternoon rest






LOVE LOVE LOVE. shape, colour, bling. all in one hit

1 comment:

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!