Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Black

While everyone else in Australia is blogging about it being the first day of spring, here in Perth its freezing cold and gloomy. Black is my new best friend. I didn't realise how much I liked the colour until I realised its always that one go-to option if nothing else works.
While I love to wear black, when it comes to home interiors I would never advise in using it in a small space. Black is a great accent colour - black kitchen cupboards, black granite work surfaces, black furniture, stained floorboards, black wallpaper.
Its elegant and simple. Don't get me wrong I LOVE colour and white - hence my bedroom design is white and off white tones. Black is a strong statement which works well in grand style homes.
A glossy black will always win me over. What can I say? I'm a simple person!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!