Saturday, September 25, 2010

Walk Right In

I cannot wait until I move into my own place and have a ginormous walk in wardrobe. I have always been one to have an over stuffed cupboard and I would absolutely love to be able to display some of my clothes.

Don't let me forget the shoes. I am a major Imelda Marcos! For those of you who don't know who Imelda Marcos is she is a very extravagant lady and doesn't do things by halves. Imelda is a Filipino politician and wife of 10th Philippine President Ferdinand Marcos. Marcos is the owner of some 2700 pairs of shoes, and not any cheap pair either. They are Jimmy Choos, Manolo's, etc.

I have all my shoes in their boxes still stacked up in a bookcase which has now overtaken half a wall! I would love to be able to have my shoes out for me to see. Ohhh shoes....

Coveting.....










1 comment:

  1. Yes, mine is so so small! But to be honest I really don't need a lot of space. But it is nice to dream..............

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!