Sunday, October 17, 2010

Through The Lense

Black & white photography is stunning. Shadows and lighting create shapes that would not be seen through colour. Helmut Newton is perhaps one one the most recognised black & white photographers to date.

Erotic? Yes. Every woman has a sensual side to her, and Newton always managed to capture this sexy side. Women's figures and curves are captured and enhanced through the lens. Whether you like to admit it or not - every woman has an amazing figure, no matter her size or shape. The curves on a woman's body are fabulous. Embrace it ladies.

Maybe a black & white photo shoot Helmut Newton style would help let your inner goddess out!













1 comment:

  1. I got inspired by Helmut Newton's photogrphy as soon as I laid my eyes on one of his photos. Since then, I said to myself that I have to try this and make it my hobby. I was chatting with one of my brides, Tania, about it and she said that she will be more then happy to work with me on this project. Here are the results. To see more....... http://www.georgefoto.com/#Blog/49/



    Thank you Pink Flamingo

    George Foto

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!