Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy In The Hamptons

I loooooove Hampton's houses. The architecture is amazing, and I love the beachyness of them. Green manicured lawns and bright, perfect garden beds adorn each house.
Sumptuous parties are thrown all summer long and extravagant amounts of money are spent to keep properties looking perfect. The life styles of the rich and famous allow us to dream away the remaining hours in the day before we jump back to reality before cooking dinner, and organise families.
How is life behind the smear free windows of the people who own luxurious homes? It is probably not as perfect as their gardens, or as happy as one would like it to appear. Children are looked after by nannies and romance is dead. I prefer my humble life. It may not look as lavish and as over the top, although I am more than happy than many of these people. I would not swap my life with anyone.
Day dream your last few hours of the day away with some Hampton's homes!

images via houstonist.com feelrealestate.com telegraph.co.uk exceptionalpropertiesonline.com nydailynews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!