Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Loving Living Etc

With more and more online magazines appearing before our eyes, I cant help but love the feeling of glossy pages flicking through my fingers. Call me old fashioned, but some things are never going to change with me. One magazine I love is Living Etc.
You can't pass on a online magazine to a friend when you are done reading it. You cant take a bag of magazines to someone in hospital. There is no tearing out of pages and sticking them on the fridge for your inspiration. No dog-eared pages!
Yes they are great for saving paper. They take up less space, and don't topple over on your coffee table when knocked. True, we do live in an ever changing and growing world where the Internet seems to be taking over, but I cant help but think of the things we are missing out on with this lifestyle.
Here are a few of my favourite pictures from one of my favourite glossies Living Etc

































All limages via Living Etc

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!