Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Winter Wonderland

Its Winter! We have had rain, wind, thunder, lightening and cold days and nights.

I found it very difficult to get out of bed today. It was so cold last night that Sonny pup jumped up on the bed - which he isn't allowed to do - and snuggled in with me.

In Perth we don't get very cold winters. Its always kept warm by the ocean. I've found this year to be surprisingly cooler. The next couple of nights are set to get to 2 degrees!

I have been looking though Summer holiday pictures trying to warm myself up. Here are some from my trip to Thailand in 2006/07! This trip was a lot of fun - Just Mum and I






























No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!