Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New Finds

I am a serial op shop stalker! Once I find one which has something good in it to buy I am back nearly weekly to see what else I can get my hands on. I blame this on my Mum! I was constantly getting taken to op shops and second hand stores to get a book or see what else we could buy.


I am a big believer in recycling and I think op shops and second hand stores provide a great opportunity for things to be recycled and taken home to new homes. We are constantly throwing away far to much and this is having a devastating impact on our surrounding environments.


Rather than buy a new book from a department store or book store why not have a look at op shops and see what you can find. They are only pre-read by someone else who is kind enough to let you purchase their books at a fraction of the cost and in very good condition.

You may even find a book signed by the author, who knows what you can find its all the mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!