Saturday, June 26, 2010

In Love!!!!

I am in love with a shop I have found but was wary of entering at first.
1. because it is a bad chain store
2. I didn't think I'd find anything worth while in it

Things Home! I am going to admit sheepishly I am in love with the nick knacks you can purchase in the store. I bought a gorgeous black enamel photo frames for only $12.00! Bargain. It now sits on my bedside table with a photo of Mum holding me minutes after I was born.
I had been told about the store before but I was a bit snobbish and thought it would all be cheap things that you would find in a $2 shop. I was in Good Guys opposite Things Home and decided to have a look while I was there - what a shock I received!

I had to take some pictures on my blackberry - forgive the quality- to prove my point that these little trinkets and nick knacks would look lovely in a home.

I am in love with the pears, I think these would look lovely on a kitchen bench. Even your kitchen needs a bit of bling! In fact I would have all of these pieces in my home.






This huge silver plate would look fab with green apples piled up in the center


Pretty pears in the kitchen





I'll have this dresser in my room - I'd love getting out of bed to get ready in the mornings


1 comment:

  1. Hi Chloe - did you realise you won last weeks bling giveaway??? Can you email me your details you luck gal! Regards, Simone

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!