Saturday, December 11, 2010

Letting in the Light

I was watching a TV program last night and while I've thought of this idea before, it is now stamped into my mind!

A glass pitched ceiling in the kitchen!

I couldn't think of anything nicer than sitting around the kitchen table with candles lit, enjoying a nice meal with friends and looking up and seeing the stars shine away. In Summer I would need blinds to cover the glass, or the Australian heat would melt the house.

Here is a picture, but I would have the ceiling extended throughout the kitchen area as well.







image via: besthomegallery.com

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous idea! I too love homes that are built with these. Hope you are having a relaxing weekend chloe.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!