Friday, December 10, 2010

Celeb Crush









Elegant. Sophisticated. Envied. Adored. Beautiful. Smart. Savy. Trendy. Sexy.

These are all words I have heard people use to describe Elle Macpherson. I think Elle is an amazingly talented woman who broke boundaries within the lingerie kingdom.

I own many Elle Macpherson Intimates, and I have to say they are so comfortable.

I love Elle's style. Effortless and on trend yet not seeming to follow any trend but creating one. Unlike the Australian climate Elle grew up in, the London life and style requires a whole different set of rules. Layering is a must! big scarves and cute coats are non negotiable.

Oh should I go onto the hair? I am growing my long bob out, and my goal is to get back to having long locks like Elle. Pulled into a tight pony or let loose around her shoulders, it looks great no matter what.



images via: mirror.co.uk denimology.com mensmopolitan.com beyondhollywood.com couriermail.com.au popsugar.com couturesnob.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!