Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Designer Love

Eric Cohler is a great designer who never does anything twice. A lover of black and elegance go hand in hand when Eric is creating his room or rooms. I don't think anymore words are needed here!








Eric Prokesh is a new name to me. Where have I been I hear you ask? Under a rock it seems! With a love of calming blues, it seems he and I share a love of comfortable spaces with lots of light and that gorgeous blue hue! Thanks to Belle Inspirations for sharing her love of blue and introducing me to a new designer!












Images via : myhomeideas.com allthebestblog.com housebeautiful.com porchlightinteriors.blogspot.com styleredux.blogspot.com lauracaseyinteriors.com

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post Chloe! I've really got to learn how to put my daily reads "blog loves" in my side column it seems every one out there in blogland knows but me! Your blog will definately being going in. Again great post!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!