Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Whimsical Wednesday


My Wednesdays are always very fast paced. Today has been no exception!

I have been at work all day - and I am trying to plan a re-vamp of my bedroom.
Working is so hard when you are dreaming of all the gorgeous things that can be done. Deciding what to do with my chest of draws and bedside cabinets is the hardest. I am thinking about painting them a dark smokey silvery colour, with some new glass door knobs.
I have purchased some new bedding - a FABULOUS silver/grey quilt cover, with silver squins on the bottom which come up and fade off - from Peter Alexander. And for the sheets -incredibly soft, deep purple.
I have to say, grey and the hue of deepest purple look amazing together.

Im loving black & white at the moment - how good do they look?!




Image via lasplash
Image via Alkemie


Image via Metropoilan Home

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic shots! And see you are new to blogging (like me) and its looking great!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!