Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Bright Interior For A Gloomy Day

It is such a cold and gloomy day in Perth today. It only got to about 12 degrees all day!

Because it is such a grey day, I thought Id brighten it up with some bright, colourful interiors!

I am in love with pink and orange together. They remind me of my childhood. Maybe it's those big lollypops you get from the Royal Show!



Yellow is also another colour im lusting after on such a cold day. The thought of summer, with bright sunflowers, pineapple and a brightly shining sun, warms me just thinking about them.




I am in love with this bathroom. I would love to soak in a big, warm, bubble bath, with tuberose candles lit, reading a good book.... oh I can only dream!




Now im off to have a steaming hot cup of hot chocolate!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!