Wednesday, June 24, 2009

SJP & Matthew welcome their babies

I am thrilled that Sarah Jessica and Matthew can finally get on with their lives after the birth of their twin daughters.

I cannot imagine how hard life must have been for them over the past few months. Hopefully the media let's the family welcome home their new bundles of joy in peace.

As much as we love to read those trashy gossip mags, I think the media & paparazzi need to take into consideration the safety of the family. Leave the children out of it for once. Yes Sarah Jessica and Matthew have had twin daughters via surrogacy - it only proves celebrities are actually normal like us. They have their own problems. Unfortunately they do not get to deal with them by themselves - the whole world has to know.



image via usmagazine.com

1 comment:

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!