Thursday, June 25, 2009

Time For Bed


Winter is a time to spend cuddled up in a warm, cozy bed with a loved one. I know this is what I'll be doing this weekend - without the loved one, he is away at work.

I simply love the bedrooms below. I would enjoy spending a cold, wintry day rugged up in any one of them.

All I need is a good novel and a steaming cup of hot chocolate!


Picture from: decor pad


Picture from: Channel4



Picture from: Cococozy.com


picture from: My Home Ideas


picture from: roomenvy.wordpress.com

2 comments:

  1. Maybe a glass of bubbly too? I love the 2nd one. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAH! Or perhaps a bottle! Hope you have a great weekend too.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!