Thursday, November 25, 2010

Silver Lining

I have a new fave blog - Belle Inspirations. Make sure you check it out, there are some ohh laa la things to look and ohh and ahh over!

Taking my inspiration from Belle Inspirations I wanted to share some glitzy pictures with silver accents throughout the home. Its Thanksgiving Day in America, and while we do not celebrate it here, I am taking inspiration from the silver of the cutlery and the ice buckets I know families will be using.















2 comments:

  1. Love your blog..I came over from Belle Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much for your kind words, I am truly honoured! I adore your above post, truly inspirational!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!