Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Family Affair

This Thursday is Thanksgiving. As we do not celebrate this holiday in Australia, I decided this year my family would all sit down a beautifully decorated table and have a Thanksgiving type dinner.

We are a fairly busy family and sometimes we find it hard to have a proper sit down meal.

I will be the cook and I will do the required Turkey! There will also be a yummy prawn salad, a summer mango salad, and a few others I am yet to decide on. Suggestions are welcome!

I am looking forward to getting the decorations up next Wednesday! Only one month until Christmas!

I do not have any photos to show you from my quick trip to Queensland - my camera has issues! Was a fantastic trip though, and The Sunshine Coast and Mooloolaba were amazing. Brisbane was also lots of fun and I cant wait to go back!







Christmas Day 2008.

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou so much for visiting my blog and becoming a follower I hope I can inspire you and many others. I am now your newest follower and I love your blog, as you can see I'm only new at it and I'm still trying to work everything out. Again thankyou!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!