Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Kitchen Love

I already love spending time in the kitchen. Whether its creating something yummy or reading the newspaper at the table, its one room I always seem to hover in.

On tonight's menu is Garlic Prawn Pasta. It is super delicious, and quick and easy (if you take out the peeling the prawns!). Simply have your peeled prawns ready and your pasta cooking - I use spaghetti - and in a frying pan add the crushed garlic, juice of a lemon and butter with a mild chili and cook until fragrant. Add the prawns and cook, taking off heat just before cooked through. Add cooked pasta to frying pan and stir through garlic prawns. The prawns will be cooked through by this stage and its ready to serve.

If I could have this kitchen I would sleep in it!! How nice are metallic tile splash backs?! Easy way of adding that glamour to the kitchen area.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!