Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lights, Camera, Action!

Chandeliers are gorgeous in any room. I think they add a touch of class to a bathroom or kitchen, that is usually only seen in a formal living area.

Modern, or classic chandeliers are a classic addition to a space. Growing up, I remember my Grandparents enormous chandeliers in their dining room, and one in the bedroom, which was quite unheard of back then.

On the weekend I will be going to lots of garage sales, and a morning market on Sunday. I know I will probably find my way to a few antique and op shops along the way, hoping to find some gorgeous Chandeliers in the antique shops.












image via i.ehow





image via blavish








image via compare store prices



image via just chandeliers

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your search. They are a wonderful find if you can get them.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!