Monday, August 10, 2009

Beautiful Beds

I have a love of bed heads. Leather upholstered, curled wrought iron, pretty florals, bright fabric upholstered heads. They make me want to have revolving bed heads for my bedroom.
At the moment I have a gorgeous black, wrought iron, curled bed head. Id love to have a cream, leather upholstered bed head, it would be a lot more comfortable, when I lean up against it to read my book at night.

image via Marley & Lockyer


image via compare store prices





image via Polyvore






image via Alkemie

2 comments:

  1. I think I could curl up in any of these wonderful beds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your selection of beds - they all look like the perfect spot to spend an evening with a book. Also, thank you for visiting Brabourne Farm and for leaving your lovely comments. Leigh

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!