Friday, January 14, 2011

Grey Inside






I'm loving Grey. Its neutral and soft and you can pair it with so many different colours depending on what mood you feel like creating. I love grey and pale pink.

Happy New Year to all my Blogging friends. I hope you have a wonderful year.

My thoughts and prayers go out to those affected my the Queensland and now New South Wales floods. It is devastating and unfortunately there is much more ahead. We are a strong country and I am so pleased to see everyone pulling together and showing our true Australian spirit. A huge hug to Digella - who's own Sons are stranded on the family farm surrounded by flood waters. You are an amazing woman, and I wish I lived closer so I could be apart of the baking goodness. Digella organized for a HUGE number of men and women to bake snacks and meals for the volunteers who are putting in tireless hours. Also offered were meals to those people affected directly and meals like Lasagna and easy frozen meals were given to those who have people staying with them. I cannot describe the emotion going through our country right now. I hope you are all well and safe.



images via: interior-lifestyle.blogspot.com fe57.com decorpad.com kourtneypulitzerstyle.blogspot.com chapmaninteriorsblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!