Sunday, January 30, 2011

Blog Award!!!!






I am so excited! I have received my first ever blog award from Belle Inspirations!


I must say a HUGE Thank you to Miss Belle, I am constantly inspired by all of her gorgeous posts. And a big Congratulations are in order, with Belle being pregnant with her 4Th child.


I also feel a little bit embarrassed as I haven't written a good post in over a week - life has been a little bit hectic here, but I promise I have some good blogging up my sleeve.

Now onto the part where I reveal 7 bits of info about myself:

One: When I was growing up, from the ages 7 to 14 I was a tomboy. I didn't wear dresses or like anything girly. It was all blues and shorts. Its a different story today, I am a total girly girl!

Two: I was the girls captain of the school surfing team and swimming teams when I was in year 12.

Three: While Im still living at home, saving for my own house I have developed a bad habit of buying things I like and putting them in boxes for when I have my own house.

Four: None of my friends know I write a blog. I am what they call a bit of a Grandma - I am over going out to night clubs and rowdy bars, and as they put it I like "pretty things"

Five: I have an obsession with shoes. High heels are my favourite. I will show you a picture soon! I have over 100 pairs of shoes - mostly high heels. I need a house for my shoes!

Six: I have a tattoo.

Seven: My hero is My Grandad. He is the most amazingly talented man (dad is too!) He always made sure he accomplished the highest level he could and is such a kind man.

Wow that was hard! I have to now give this blog to 5 other bloggers. I know this is not how you do it but I am going to choose 3.

Drum roll please!!

Leigh at Brabourne Farm. Her blog is fab!
Julie at Belle Vivir - gorgeous
Erin at House of Turquoise - LOVE

Congratulations girls, I know I make sure I look at your blogs daily to see whats happening. Thanks for your inspiration

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for passing this award on to me!! Your list is so fun! I can't believe you have over a 100 pairs of shoes...and I thought I had an addiction! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clhoe,

    Thank you for passing this award on me. I'm honored. It's very sweet that you still live with you parents.

    P.S. I did this not long ago. If you want to take a look at my list here is the link.

    http://bellevivir.blogspot.com/2011/01/chanel-by-jean-leymarie.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BelleVivir+%28BELLE+VIVIR%29
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!