Thursday, July 8, 2010


After spending a bit more time than I would have liked out of action in the Hospital, I am finally out and will be posting lots of fabulous posts when I manage to hop out to the study.
I am on and will be on crutches for the next month. I am finding them very hard to work with. I would much rather be back on my own two feet.

I cant wait to read what everyone else is posting about.

A huge thanks to Simone from Beach Vintage! I was the lucky winner of one of her giveaways and won a beautiful set of vintage inspired earrings from Fletcher & Grace. Make sure you check out Simone's blog and also the amazing jewellery at Fletcher & Grace.

I will be posting pictures as soon as i find my camera. While I was in hospital Mum cleaned up a bit and cant remember where she put a few things!

Stay warm in this chilly weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!