Saturday, January 23, 2010

One Week!

There is only 1 week left until i jump on a plane and head to London Baby!
I have had this trip planned for sometime now, but it has only just started to set in that I am off on a huge adventure.... alone!
I am leaving the man in my life here, and taking off on a 6 week adventure.

First stop is England followed by Scottland, Wales, Belgium, Amsterdam, through Germany into Austria, down to Italy where I'll be visiting Venice, Rome and Florence. Into Switzerland for a quick trip and then back through France into Paris - The City of Love and back to London.

I will be doing 2 Contiki Tours. The first one is of Great Britain and the Second is of Europe.

I cannot wait to see the architecture and view the amazing history England has to offer. I am a sucker for "pretty" things and I am sure I am going to have massive excess baggage on the way home.

Who knows - I may not come home!


image via ise



image via artfiles



image via top things to do

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!