Friday, January 29, 2010

Bon Voyage!

I am off on Monday morning at 4am! I still haven't packed and I'm slightly anxious that I'll leave without something. Whenever I travel I always carry around a nervousness that doesn't leave the pit of my stomach until I arrive home when I am happy that I had everything I needed. Most times it's a toothbrush I forget to pack.

It's freezing cold in England and sweltering hot in Perth. It feels strange pulling out my winter clothes in the middle of a heatwave and going to the shops to buy thermals. I have gotten some looks as if to say 'Are you stark crazy? It's 45 degrees outside and you want thermals and polar-fleece?' But I am off on the adventure of a life time and I'm going by myself!

I am hoping to be this fashionable and glamorous while in Europe, I just hope not to be this fashionably late and miss any trains or flights.



image via tumblr.com

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful trip! The only travel advice I would give is not to have too many plans...the best experiences and places are the ones we stumble upon by accident! Good luck! Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!