Saturday, July 4, 2009

Loving Versace Home

I am loving the simple yet stunning designs Versace Home has to offer.
The colour and line of each item designed is luxury. Yes it costs a Lot more than your average, middle of the range designer pieces but, they will last a lot more longer, and wont date.

Versace Home Collection also have an amazing range of pillows and throws and dinner sets. All are to die for!

If I could afford it I would love to buy myself a Versace sofa or a bed. I doubt I'd let anyone on or near them though!

I am lusting after this black & white floral chair. It is in the classic French provincial style I love. I'm loving the black & white detail. The way the flowers are designed are just so fluid and free.


all images via Versace

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!