Friday, July 17, 2009

Lounging Around



I adore chaise lounges. I think they look fab in the bathroom. Or in the bedroom where you can lay back by the window reading a book in the afternoon sun.

The first picture is my favourite. I love the brightness of the lime with white.

I am going through a phase, where I want everything to be bright and happy. I think it may be due to the dark and gloomy days Perth is having. Perfect for lazying around reading my new book!



image via decor pad





image via design shrine







image via french dressing



image via gleam

1 comment:

  1. I think because everything is so cold outside we need colour to help us feel warmer? I am going through the same thing.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!