Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Back In The Nest


So after a life changing moment, with a split decision it was decided I had to move back into the family home.
After my Sister had recently returned after a not so successful move to Sydney, it was once again a full house. Much to Dads delight (note the sarcasm)
I had a sofa, lots of big antique cupboards, a big heavy upholstered bed, dining table etc etc...
My lovely Aunty said I could put the sofa, dining table, coffee table and most of the huge furniture into her massive house! And doesn't it look great!I am now living in the formal dining room and lounge with boxes surrounding me. Yes it is slightly depressing, but I am trying to make this my own space, while including all of the existing furniture into it.
A girl can only dream of one day having a nice bedroom again!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!