Monday, February 14, 2011

A Big Love







Big & Carrie.

Carrie & Big.



Love comes in many different ways. This Valentines Day I am single. I have been single now for a few years. I've dated, and while there are some stories I am willing to share Ill leave those for another day.

Today is the day of Love. The day where everyone in the office but you receives flowers from their beloved husband or partner.

Today is the day that many Singles stoop into a low gloom. Unable to go to a restaurant alone for dinner or lunch. Looked at with sorrow when you order for one.

Carrie & Big went through many ups and downs through the many seasons of Sex and the City. In the end, there is only one. The One.

It may take longer than you would like. You may have to go on many horrible dates with men who don't trim their nose hairs before you find your Prince Charming,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!