Friday, August 27, 2010

Ralph Lauren Home

Elegance. Class. Sophistication. Opulence. Wealth.

Ralph Lauren is a man whom captures the essence of of the above. By far one of the best and most recognizable fashion crossover companies perhaps in the history of home wares, it is no wonder Ralph Lauren Home was a $390 million business in 2007.

Timeless furnishings make the collections a smart purchase - mainly to those with a few extra pennies in their pockets. The classic shape makes them a well turned out purchase mixing well no matter what style your home.Sumptuous sofas and come to me beds adorn the collections.

When Ralph Lauren was asked by Elle Decor of his inspiration in designing home wares his reply was simple "When I started my company over four decades ago, I thought about what I wanted to wear and how I liked to see my wife dress. Branching out into interiors, taking inspiration from what I wanted in my own homes, was just a natural progression."

Ralph Lauren polo shirts are now a staple in the modern mans wardrobe and it wont be long before Ralph Lauren Home is a staple in the modern families home.














No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!