Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Cheer

I was finishing up my Christmas present shopping yesterday and while I was enjoying my Sushi lunch I couldn't help but notice how stressed everyone seems to be. OK I understand dragging children to the shops to do the present shopping for the in laws and picking out a nice ham and turkey is stressful- but I cant help but feel cheerful and excited when I brave the shops at this time of the year.


This time of year with the giant Christmas trees and decorations glittering all over the place. Its a happy time. School children singing carols, seeing the long line to sit upon Santa Clause's lap.

Maybe I am just a big kid at heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and sharing ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy!